This downloadable 107-slide presentation can be used to help teach the concepts outlined in 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom to groups of teachers and other professionals who are starting or continuing co-teaching journeys.
The slides are intended for use by anyone in professional development, coaches, teacher leaders, administrators, and department chairs.
If you have an access code, scroll to the bottom to get the file
The presentation contains:
- content related to each “day” of the book
- more than a dozen activities (e.g., discussions, collaborative reading, games) to use your workshop, seminar, or staff meeting
- exercises that help teachers connect with their co-teaching partner
- links to helpful websites
- links to video clips that support the concepts in the book
Do you want a copy?
This presentation is free with any purchase of 10 or more copies of 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom.
- If you have an access code, scroll to the bottom to get the file
- To purchase books and get your access code, contact us to get started.
- Free to educators who have adopted this book as required reading in their college course
- If you have previously purchased 10 or more copies (from us or from another vendor), contact us to send the proof of your previous order and we can help
KNOW OF OTHERS WHO MIGHT WANT THIS PRESENTATION?
Please help us make a connection with them! Rather than sharing your file or sharing your password, have them contact us through this website and we will help.
NEED MORE COPIES OF THE BOOK?
Remember—the best prices are available when buying direct from us! Contact us using for details today.